YT DiNGO dance workshop | Grafton
Time & Location
About the Event
YT DiNGO will be holding alternative hip-hop workshops for beginners, intermediate and pro dancers, giving you opportunities to join his pack for the YT DiNGO 'Off The Leash' show on September 18th, Grafton.
You may attend a singular workshop or you can take the opportunity to attend all four workshops.
Dates are as follows:
- August 26th - Workshop #1
- September 2nd - Workshop #2
- September 9th - Workshop #3
- September 16th - Workshop #4
You may also attend a singular class or choose to challenge yourself and stay for all three classes including beginner, intermediate and pro classes. Everyone will have the chance to be a part of the YT DiNGO 'Off The Leash' show.
Class details are below.
- 5pm class - Beginner class. (Alternative/ Hip hop).
- 6pm class - Intermediate class / Advance class / Experienced (Alternative/ Hip hop).
- 7pm class - Pro class - Discover the dancer within you and bring it out in a safe environment. Connecting your internal voice to your body. Owning your unco-ness and discovering your individuality in movement. Everyone has something to give. Freestyle dance, Meditation, Self analysis and confidence building.
YT DiNGO acknowledges that these workshops and performances take place on unceded Bundjalung, Yuraygir and Gumbaynggirr lands.
This always was and always will be aboriginal land.
YT DiNGO Workshop #1Grafton
YT DiNGO Workshop #2Grafton
- Full Pass$140$1400$0
- Single Pass$35$350$0